Crypto help

Need crypto assistance? No worries, Cryptorecovers is here for you! We assist in retrieving your cryptocurrencies and recovering your password, recovery phrase, or private key.

More informationContact us

NEed help with crypto?

Need help with crypto? Cryptorecovers is here for you. We assist you in retrieving and reclaiming your own cryptocurrencies.

Get help from experts

You don’t want everyone to access your sensitive data. That’s why we have a professional team of experts in the blockchain world. Naturally, we are also a registered company.

Wallet not working

Wallet not working anymore? Unfortunate, but luckily, we can help. Our experts know exactly what to do to make your wallet accessible again.

Get help with your crypto by Cryptorecovers

Cryptorecovers.com specializes in wallet recovery. Whether it’s a human error or a technical glitch, the loss of digital assets can be a stressful experience, especially when a significant amount of money is at stake. Fortunately, there is now a solution in the form of Cryptorecovers.com.

Need help with crypto?

If you need assistance in the world of crypto, you’re not alone! Lost private keys or missing recovery phrases can be confusing, but there are solutions. Contact your wallet provider for assistance or look for backups of your data. Be cautious with variations. If you need more expertise, Cryptorecovers.com can kindly help. Your digital security is important, so don’t hesitate to ask for help!

Wallet not working

 

Wallet not working anymore? This can have multiple causes: incorrect recovery phrase, password, lost files, and much more. Is importing your wallet not working, or does the network show no active connections anymore? No worries! We can assist you if your wallet is no longer functioning. Feel free to contact us.

Wallet werkt niet

What our clients say about our Wallet Recovery Service

Emma Flink
Emma Flink
Super helpful and very good service. Thank you!
Marco Creemers
Marco Creemers
Erg tevreden met deze mensen. Probleem met Coinomi gemeld en dezelfde dag geholpen. Alle coins weer terug op mijn wallet 👍
D. Daal
D. Daal
‘s middags contact opgenomen met Robbert van Cryptoherstel i.v.m. problemen met mijn wallet! Gelukkig is het gelukt om een groot deel terug te krijgen en dat binnen een paar uur. Bedankt Robbert
Sander van Straaten
Sander van Straaten
Geweldig geholpen bij het herstellen van mijn Bitcoins vanuit Multibit!
Nick__ Nappa
Nick__ Nappa
was mijn wachtwoord vergeten van mijn bitcoin wallet maar gelukkig kon cryptoherstel hier wel bij helpen, binnen twee dagen de coins terug!! Ongelofelijk!
Joey Biesheuvel
Joey Biesheuvel
Wallet herstel laten doen voor mijn oude ethereum wallet. Super geholpen en had mijn coins binnen één dag terug. Voor het herstellen van je crypto wallet moet je zeker bij deze mensen zijn!!
Erik B.
Erik B.
Was mijn doge en ripple kwijt, gelukkig kon crypto herstel hierbij helpen. Het terughalen van mijn verloren wallet was binnen een paar dagen gelukt!!
T Mulder
T Mulder
S’morgens contact gehad en gegevens gedeeld. Robbert houd je voortdurend op de hoogte en kon voor het eind van de dag melden dat hij de Dogecoins had veilig gesteld. Binnen een uur heeft hij het op mijn Wallet bijgeschreven! Nog bedankt!!!!
Floris Colstee
Floris Colstee
Goed en snel geholpen! Echt een expert voor crypto. Zeker een aanrader!!
Bart van hinte
Bart van hinte
Jaren geleden wat doge gekocht en opgegeven. Bij de leuke waardestijging er achter gekomen dat ik er niet bij kan. Na eerst alles zelf geprobeerd te hebben Cryptoherstel gevonden. In eerste instantie leek het ook Robbert niet te lukken en legde ik me er bij neer. Een tijdje later kreeg ik te horen dat het alsnog gelukt is! Superfijn natuurlijk maar ook heel eerlijk dat ik weer benaderd ben. Betrouwbaar, volhardend en service gericht!

Cryptorecovers.com is a subsidiary of Bink Online

Need help with your crypto wallet?

You can always contact us for assistance in recovering your wallet. At Cryptorecovers.com, we operate on a ‘no cure, no pay’ basis, meaning we only charge fees if we successfully recover your wallet. If we manage to retrieve your coins, we retain 20% as compensation for our services and deposit the remaining 80% into your new wallet.

en_US